You might want to export one or more of your songs or set lists from Chordle, perhaps to share with someone else or just to back them up.
- Open Chordle and go to your song library
- Select the songs that you want to export - you can select multiple songs at once by:
- With a mouse, right clicking on the songs
- With touch, swiping songs to the right just a little bit
- You can select all your songs by pressing CTRL-A on the keyboard after selecting at least one song.
- Click on the Export button. If you want to just share the songs with another computer or person that also has Chordle installed, use the "Export selected songs" option. If you need to share the songs with someone who doesn't have Chordle installed, you can export the songs to Microsoft Word format.
Exporting set lists
The process is identical to the one described above for exporting songs, except you should go to your set list library first and select the set lists you want to export.